The Carhartt Weathered Canvas Shirt Jac is comfortable, yet durable, and can be used as a work jacket or casual wear. It is made from 100 percent cotton washed canvas, and weighs only 9 ounces, so it doesn't restrict your movement. It contains a 4 ounce, 100 percent cotton flannel lining, to provide warmth without being bulky. With the tough construction you'd expect from a Carhartt jacket, it has triple-stitched main seams for superior strength and durability.
This shirt jacket has been washed for a soft finish, and has antique-finish brass snaps throughout. A bi-swing back provides an increased range of motion, and the jacket has two snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets. There are two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements to store anything you need to keep close at hand, and an interior pocket for things you need to keep secure.
If you need a jacket that is tough enough to wear at work, but comfortable enough to wear at home, you can't beat the Carhartt Weathered Canvas Shirt Jac. Order yours today.
Weathered Canvas Shirt Jac Features:
- Made from 100 percent cotton washed canvas
- Weight: 9 oz.
- 4-ounce, 100 percent cotton flannel lining
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Jacket washed for soft finish
- Antique-finish brass snaps throughout
- Bi-swing back for increased range of motion
- Two-snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements
- Interior pocket