Smith & Wesson Law Enforcement Hinged Handcuffs
Restrain criminals with a high degree of quality and durability, with the Smith and Wesson black hinged handcuffs! The S&W model 300 handcuffs are made in the USA and pass all Nilec and Nij specifications for a permissable pair of handcuffs. The Smith & Wesson hinged cuffs use standard keys for release and are stamped with the serial and model number of the make. Each side of the handcuff has a double lock slot and are light weight, just about 10 oz. Made of super strong and durable metal material and 23 locking positions for wrists of all sizes, the law enforcement cuffs are the perfect way for law enforcement officers to keep their suspects reprimanded.
Smith and Wesson Black Law Enforcement Handcuffs Features:
- Smith & Wesson Model 300
- Blue Finish (looks black)
- Made in the USA
- Uses standard key
- Double lock slot both sides
- Stamped with serial number and model number
- Passes all NILEC and NIJ specifications
- Wrist opening: 2.04"
- First notch inside permieter: 8.4"
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.8"
- Tightest inside width: 1.8"
- Distance between cuffs: 2"
- Maximum overall length: 8.13"
- Locking positions: 23
- Weight = 10 oz