The Carhartt Wexford Camo Shirt Jac is comfortable, yet durable, can be used as a work jacket or casual wear, and the camouflage pattern makes it great for hunting. It has a Realtree Xtra camouflage pattern, and antique-finish brass snaps throughout. A bi-swing back provides an increased range of motion, and the jacket has two snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets. There are two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements to store anything you need to keep close at hand, and an interior pocket for things you need to keep secure.
This insulated jacket is made from 100 percent cotton canvas, and weighs only 10 ounces, so it doesn't restrict your movement. It contains a quilted lining to provide warmth without being bulky. With the tough construction you'd expect from a Carhartt jacket, it has triple-stitched main seams for superior strength and durability.
If you need a jacket that is tough enough to wear at work, but comfortable enough to wear at home or on a hunting trip, you can't beat the Carhartt Wexford Camo Shirt Jac. Order yours today.
Wexford Camouflage Jacket Features:
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Realtree Xtra Camouflage pattern
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Quilted lining to retain body heat
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Antique-finish brass snaps throughout
- Bi-swing back for increased range of motion
- Two-snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements
- Interior pocket