This item is discontinued.
The Carhartt Rain Defender Youngstown Shirt Jac is comfortable, yet durable, and can be used as a work jacket or casual wear. A bi-swing back provides an increased range of motion, and the jacket has two snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets. There are two chest pockets with button closures to store anything you need to keep close at hand, and an interior pocket for things you need to keep secure. Rain Defender durable water repellant finish makes this a water-resistant jacket, ideal for working outdoors.
This insulated jacket is made from 100 percent cotton ring-spul flannel, and weighs only 8 ounces, so it doesn't restrict your movement. It contains a 7-ounce thermal body lining that is 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester, as well as a nylon taffeta sleeve lining. With the tough construction you'd expect from a Carhartt jacket, it has triple-stitched main seams for superior strength and durability.
If you need a jacket that is tough enough to wear at work, but comfortable enough to wear at home, you can't beat the Carhartt Youngstown Shirt Jac. Order yours today.
Rain Defender Youngstown Shirt Jac Features:
- Made from 100 percent cotton ring-spun flannel
- Rain Defender durable water repellent finish
- Weight: 8 oz.
- 7 ounce, 60 percent cotton, 40 percent polyester thermal body lining
- Nylon taffeta sleeve lining
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Bi-swing back for increased range of motion
- Two-snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Two chest pockets with button closures
- Interior pocket