The Quick Duck Jefferson Traditional Jacket is a work jacket that's tough enough for anyone who works outdoors, and warm enough for icy winter conditions. This winter jacket is made from 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester canvas, with a nylon lining quilted to 80g. A mock-neck collar with a zip-through keeps the cold wind off your neck, while inner sleeves and rib-knit storm cuffs will keep your arms warm. This Quick Duck jacket also has pleated elbows, a drop tail, split-back construction, and a pleated bi-swing back.
At 8.5 ounces, this insulated jacket is 30 percent lighter than a regular Carhartt jacket, but with the same strength and durability. With triple-stitched main seams, it's built to last, and can stand up to even the toughest jobs. Made with 3M Thinsulate insulation in the body and sleeves, it offers superior warmth, allowing you to stay comfortable for hours in the winter wind. Rain Defender durable water-repellant finish makes this jacket highly water resistant, so you'll be ready for anything.
This jacket has all the pockets you need for excellent storage capacity. Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures are perfect for anything you need to keep both secure and close at hand. Two large lower front pockets can be used for storage, or to keep your hands warm. Two inside pockets offer protection from loss or theft, and the left chest interior media pocket has a port to the inside of the jacket.
If you need a jacket that's built Carhartt-tough, and warm enough for working outdoors in the winter, then you need the Quick Duck Jefferson Traditional Jacket. Order yours today.
Quick Duck Jefferson Insulated Work Jacket Features:
- Made from 60 percent cotton, 40 percent polyester canvas
- Nylon lining quilted to 80g
- Mock-neck collar with zip-through
- Inner sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Angled cuff openings
- Pleated elbows
- Drop tail
- Split-back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- 30 percent lighter than regular Carhartt jackets, but with the same durability
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 3M Thinsulate insulation in the body and sleeves
- Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Two large lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Left chest interior pocket with media port to inside the jacket