The Danner Rain Forest boot is a great all-purpose work boot designed for any environment. This American made brown work boot is lined with a Gore-Tex membrane for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability.
The Danner 10600 Rain Forest waterproof work boots are made with stitchdown construction that provides a wider platform for greater stability. Angled lugs in the Vibram 132 Montangna outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending and the center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. A fiberglass shank gives lightweight support to the arches to help stave off foot fatigue. So whether you're on a construction site in the city or working in the forests, these brown Danner Work Boots will protect your feet and keep you comfortable all day long. Order these Danner American made work boots online.
Danner Rain Forest Plain Toe Workboot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 in. height
- 74 oz
Danner 10600 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 6-12, 13