The Danner 11500 Waterproof Super Rain Forest boot is a big work boot. Made in the USA, these black Danner Work boots are a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done in any environment.
This Super Rain Forest work boot features full grain double thick leather uppers that are triple stitched for unparallelled durability. The black, full-grain leather upper is the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. A Cambrelle lining in these Danner waterproof work boots, complimented by a waterproof Gore-Tex interior liner, keep your feet dry and comfortable during a long day on the job. The removable padded insole and premium fiberglass shank will provide needed arch support for long lasting comfort. These black Danner Boots have angled lugs in the Vibram 132 Montangna outsole that provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. The center lugs on these black waterproof work boots deliver maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces. The Danner 11500 Super Rain Forest Waterproof Work Boot is up to any task! Order these Danner American made work boots online today.
Danner Super Rain Forest Waterproof Workboot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100 Percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex
- Black, full-grain leather upper
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long lasting durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
Danner 11500 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 6-12, 13