The Danner 11550 Waterproof Super Rain Forest Safety Toe boot is a big work boot. These American made black Danner Work boots are a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done in any environment.
This Super Rain Forest work boot features full grain double thick leather uppers that are triple stitched for unparallelled durability. The black, full-grain leather upper is the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. This durable work boot is perfect for work in hazardous conditions, including working with chemicals and solvents.
A Cambrelle lining in these Danner work boots, complimented by a waterproof Gore-Tex interior liner, keep your feet dry and comfortable. These safety toe work boots include a strong as steel non-metallic safety toe that won't conduct heat or cold to the foot like a steel toe and still meets ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. The removable padded insole provides needed arch support so you feel comfortable during a long day. The Danner Super Rain Forest composite toe workboots have angled lugs in the Vibram 132 Montangna outsole that provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. The center lugs on these 8 inch safety toe work boots deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. A premium fiberglass shank gives lightweight support to the arches to help stave off foot fatigue. The Danner 11550 Super Rain Forest Composite Toe Work Boot is up to any task! Order these American made safety toe work boots online.
Danner Super Rain Forest Waterproof Composite Toe Workboot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Black, full-grain leather upper
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long term durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 86 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner 11550 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 6-12, 13