The Under Armour Tactical Mid GTX is an extremely lightweight black tactical boot that provides a ton of support, protection and comfort for your feet.
The upper on the black Tactical is constructed of extremely tough Cordura fabric. Cordura is known worldwide for its extreme durability and extensive abrasion resistance. On top of that, this mid height black boot has synthetic leather overlays which are very lightweight and will stand up to the elements without requiring the sort upkeep that leather boots require. By reducing bulk, the super slim fabric uppers allow this boot to weigh in at only 15 ounces.
Lightweight isn't really good enough though. You need protection too. The Under Armour Tactical Mid black boot uses Under Armour's "Spine Technology" which is an ultra light support structure. This increases overall stability thereby reducing the likelihood that you'll end up with a twisted ankle, sore feet or aching butt (once you've fallen on it).
On top of that, the Tactical Mid GTX has a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex bootie built right in. Unlike boots that are just treated with chemicals, Gore-Tex boots provide superior waterproofing and don't require constant reapplication of chemicals in order to keep the water out. Gore-Tex combined with the ultra breathable Cordura fabric will let your sweat escape in order to keep your feet warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer.
Inside the Under Armour Tactical Mid GTX, you'll find an anti-odor Ortholite brand insole. This insole combines memory foam and high rebound foam for the perfect mix of a customized fit and supportive shock absorption.
The outsole sports a very aggressive tread making the waterproof Under Armour Tactical Mid into a great training boot. It's a lightweight black boot that's both supportive and durable. All this combined means that the black Tactical Mid delivers high mobility allowing you to move as fast as you can.
Under Armour 1236774 Lightweight Tactical Mid GTX Features:
- This Under Armour boot has a slim, athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Gore-Tex lining is completely waterproof but still allows sweat to escape, keeping your feet cool during the summer and warm during the winter
- Aggressive UA Spine chassis forms a lightweight structure around your foot, delivering great support without sacrificing much needed flexibility
- Tough Cordura nylon upper is tough yet breathable
- Welded synthetic leather overlays add support, not weight, and won't absorb moisture
- Molded Ortholite sockliner cushions your foot and keeps your foot locked in place
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- PS4 protection plate is puncture resistant to protect your feet from hazards below
- Tread engineered for superior grip that also releases mud and debris
- Height: 5.25 inches
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Under Armour 1236774-001
- Available in Men's US Sizes
Why Buy Under Armour?
In addition to making innovative and effective clothing, shoes and accessories for to allow first responders to do their jobs with as much comfort as possible, Under Armour creates initiatives such as UA Freedom which supports the efforts of the Wounded Warrior Project whose mission is to honor, raise awareness, and aid wounded veterans and military service members.