This item is discontinued.
The 3 Day Assault Tactical A-tacs Camo Backpack has all the space you could want for your next trek into the field. This camouflage backpack from Condor Tactical is made from Genuine A-TACS material. Whats A-TACS? Just a new revolutionary camouflage that works in a wider range of environments and blows everything else out of the water! This camo tactical bags features many different pouches to help keep your gear organized. The internal mesh pouches are very handy and allow good organization of equipment. The internal lashing straps hold gear securely which is good when opening the pack in the snow and wet conditions. The small back pouch allows for easy access. The durable ballistic nylon will take a licking. This tactical pack's well padded shoulder straps and back pad will absorb excess shock, making this A-tacs bag more comfortable to carry. Order your A-tacs camo tactical backpack online.
3 Day Assault A-Tacs Tactical Backpack Features:
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum strap and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual form pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Total Size : 22" H x 17" W x 11" D
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Tactical 3 Day Assault Pack - seven compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets.
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and pen-holders.
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mesh pocket and a zipper mesh pocket.
- Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
- One Compartment for hydration systems.
About A-TACS Camouflage
A-TACS camo was designed to answer the call for better and more effective camouflage system integration for military personnel and law enforcement. A-TACS is designed as a universal pattern for a wide range of environments.