The Danner Rain Forest is a great all-purpose work boot designed for any environment. This American made black work boot is lined with a Gore-Tex membrane for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability.
Made with stitchdown construction, the Danner 14100 Rain Forest provides a wider platform for greater stability. Angled lugs in the Vibram 132 Montangna outsole give substantial support whether ascending or descending. The center lugs on these waterproof work boots deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. A fiberglass shank in the Rain Forest Work Boot gives lightweight support to the arches to help stave off foot fatigue. So whether you're on a construction site, in the city or working in a forest, these black Danner Work Boots will protect your feet and keep you comfortable all day long. Order a pair of these American made waterproof work boots online.
Danner Rain Forest Plain Toe Workboot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 in. height
- 74 oz
Danner 14100 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 6-12, 13