The Danner Quarry 10 inch Logger GTX work boots have the traditional look of the original ones made back in 1932, but with all the modern technology to keep your feet warm and comfortable. These Danner boots come outfitted with full-grain leather uppers and Fatigue Fighter footbeds making them perfect for tough job sites.
This classic Danner work boot is built to be every bit as comfortable as it is tough! Made with a black full-grain waterproof leather upper and a waterproof Gore-Tex lining, the 10 inch Danner 14537 work boots will keep you dry, protected and comfortable even in the most extreme conditions. Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. The Fatigue fighter footbed on these 10 inch work boots makes sore feet after a long day of work a thing of the past. For superior traction in any environment, the Danner Quarry Logger is made with a Vibram Logger outsole that features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities. The Danner Quarry Logger Waterproof Work Boot is the ideal boot for anyone working in heavy construction, forestry, road work, agriculture or in a stone quarry. Order these rugged and durable Danner black 10 inch work boots online.
Danner Quarry Waterproof Logger Boot Features:
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black full-grain leather upper offers a classic work boot look with complete protection from the elements
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple stitching ensures added durability and longevity
- Deeply padded Fatigue Fighter footbed for all-day comfort
- Vibram Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10 inch height
- 82 oz
Danner 14537 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 7-12, 13, 14