This item is discontinued
The American made Danner Power Foreman Waterproof work boot is a tough boot that works seamlessly from the job site to the job trailer. These Danner boots are made with durable waterproof full grain leather that is resistant to alkali, lime, and anything else you wouldn't want getting though your work boots. Triple stitched, these Danner work boots give you superior protection and an uncompromising fit.
These Danner work boots feature a waterproof Gore-Tex liner that keeps your feet dry even on the rainy days at the work site. The deeply padded foot bed on these brown work boots makes for all day comfort. Two layers of leather across the toe of the Danner 15200 work boot gives you extra protection for job site hazards and keeps the boot looking good. The Danner Power Forman Work boots have a Vibram Christy outsole that allows for maximum surface traction, minimum build up, and guarantees cushion and traction on various types of terrain. For a rugged and versatile boot, the Danner Power Forman Brown Leather Work Boot is the obvious choice. Proudly made in the USA. Order these American made work boots online.
Danner Power Foreman Waterproof Brown Leather Workboot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100 percent waterproof Gore-Tex lining for ultimate, breathable comfort
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Deeply padded footbed for all-day comfort
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Vibram Christy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 76 oz
Danner 15200 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE) Width: 6-12, 13