Danner Tektite 4.5-inch Brown Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot
The brown 4.5 inch Danner Tektite Waterproof Composite Toe boots combine the unique and superior abrasion resistant protection of SuperFabric with lightweight flexibility of Dannerís EXO platform for a versatile work boot that's is ready for any job. Work site, camp site, or anywhere else, these are the boots for you.
The brown Tektite Work boot is constructed with a rugged full grain waterproof brown leather upper and the unique abrasion resistant SuperFabric that keep this boot tough but still flexible. A waterproof Gore-Tex XCR liner means all day protection even in the worst conditions For a fast and secure fit when you need it most, the Danner 15510 Tektite features a speed lace fastening system that makes it easy to lace these boots up in a jiffy. Combined with the lightweight yet supportive EXO platform and the EXO Carbide outsole, the Danner Tektite supports this nearly indestructible upper with comfort, stability and oil and slip resistant traction. A composite safety toe gives these 4.5 inch Danner Work Boots strong as steel protection with out the weight. The EVA midsole and polyurethane footbed in this Danner work boot make sure every step you take is cushioned, from the job site to your house. Get a pair of the brown Danner Tektite 4.5 inch XCR Composite Safety Toe Work Boots now and get ready to enjoy Danner quality boots at their finest!
Using new membranes and improved lamination techniques, the Gore-Tex XCR liner in these Danner boots have 25 percent less resistance to moisture vapor transmission than classic Gore-Tex. That means it has much less resistance to passing water vapor through the fabric to the outside air. You stay drier: about 17 oz. (of water) drier in an 8 hour period. This superior breathability does not sacrifice waterproofness-Gore-Tex XCR has extreme wet weather rating
The SuperFabric materials used in the uppers of the Danner Tektite integrate commercially available materials with custom-proprietary armor technology to create award-winning Extreme Textiles. These durable, flexible and lightweight fabrics have been developed to be utilized in industrial, commercial, recreational and military applications around the globe. SuperFabric material protects your work boots better, lasts longer and looks good doing it. No other material offers such value, performance and versatility simultaneously.
Danner Tektite 4.5 inch Brown Waterproof Composite Toe Workboot Features:
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-tex Extended Comfort lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel and an oil and slip resistant tread pattern
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds AST F2413-O5 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- 4.5 in. height
- 46 oz
Danner 15540 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14
- Wide (EE) Width: 8-12, 13