This item is discontinued.
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, Danner RAT (Rugged All Terrain) Mojave Desert Boot is one the toughest boots world and the only proven USMC all terrain boot available. This military boot is one ultra-rugged war boot made with tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, full-grain nubuc, and reinforced leather overlays that create a fortress of protection and support. The 15660X USMC boot is completely waterproof thanks to a Gore-tex lining that keeps the water out but still breathes so you stay comfortable. Underneath, you?ll find Vibram 360 outsoles with Dri Ice for unrivaled flexibility and traction even in frigid conditions. There's nothing these Danner boots can't handle. Rugged all-terrain and built with nothing but the best materials, the Danner USMC RAT stands ready for any mission, any environment, any time. Officially certified by the United States Marine Corps, this Danner Boot comes complete with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem on the heel.
The Danner Dri Ice technology on these Marine desert boots is a specialized compound built into the outsole. This makes fure your boots stay flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction.
Rugged All Terrain Gore-Tex Marine Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable, waterproof nubuc leather with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Advanced lug design Vibram 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 70 oz
Danner 15660X Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Narrow Width: 3-16
- Medium Width: 3-16
- Wide (EE): 3-16
- Extra Wide (EEE): 3-16