Kershaw 1605CKTST Clash Black Blade Knife - partially serrated
A drop-point blade with just a little recurve enables the Kershaw Black Clash multipurpose knife to excel at a wide variety of tasks, from slicing to rope cutting. It features a blade of 8CR13MoV stainless steel, which Kershaw heat-treats to ensure its strength, hardness, and ability to hold a keen edge. The Kershaw 1605CKTST is SpeedSafe equipped for quick opening. Handsome black-oxide blade coating and lightweight, black scales on this Kershaw folding knife make it rock extra hard.
Kershaw Black Clash Folding Knife Features:
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 in (7.62 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/4 in. (10.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Partial Serration