The Blur series by Kershaw Knives and Ken Onion offers increased usability with the addition of the tanto point as well as the serrated blade. The tanto point of the Kershaw Tanto Blur offers increased control when sawing through materials as well as scraping at materials. The serrated blade on the Tanto Blur by Kershaw Knives increases the cutting surface as well as versatility of cutting options. The blade on the Kershaw 1670tblkst in made of a Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a Tungsten DLC coating to increase the strength and durability of the blade. The Tanto Blur 1670tblkst has a handle composed of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum also outfitted with Trac-Tec inserts to offer the user an extremely lightweight handle that also offers traction and control, even in slippery and/or wet conditions. Like many other Kershaw knives, the Tanto Blur offers many additional safety mechanisms including a locking liner and the SpeedSafe assisted opening system for easy, one-handed deployment of the blade. The many new features of this Kershaw Tanto Blur make this an excellent useful addition to any tool belt or pocket.
Kershaw Tanto Blur 1670tblkst Serrated Edge Knife Specifications:
- Model Number: 1670TBLKST
- Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening System
- Opening Options: Thumb Stud
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless-Steel with Tungsten DLC Coating
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum with Trac-Tec Inserts
- Locking Liner: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm) Partially Serrated Tanto Point
- Length Closed: 4 1/2 in. (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Features a Locking Liner
- Includes a Reversible Pocket Clip