Get a grip on one of the toughest, most versatile knives from Kershaw?now in olive drab. The Kershaw 1670OLBLK Blur has a slightly recurved blade, which ideal for slicing, slashing, or pulling cuts. The multi-task-ready blade on this Kershaw folding knife is paired with a lightweight anodized aluminum handle and Trac-Tec inserts for a secure grip, even in slippery conditions. This great looking knife gets even better in olive drab! This Kershaw knife is also made in the USA.
Kershaw Blur Black Blade in Olive Drab - 1670OLBLK Features:
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 4 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 5 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip