Kershaw 1760 Skyline Knife - plain edge
The Kershaw Skyline is one of the most popular knives made by Kershaw. A top choice for an everyday carrying knife, this Kershaw is made using the best materials.
The Kershaw Skyline folding knife features a 3 1/8 inch blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a bead blast finish. This Swedish steel has increased corrosion resistance to help prevent wear and tear. To open this knife simply push down on the back flipper, using just the index finger of either hand. A liner lock secures the blade in place so you can use it safely without worrying about unfortunate accidents. And the handle design features textured black G-10 scales for secure grip in the hand. This knife is proudly made in the USA order yours online today!
Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife Features:
- Blade made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a stonewashed finish
- Opens easily using just the index finger of either hand and a locking liner secures the blade in place
- Textured black G-10 handle offers a secure grip to the hand
- Comes with a reversible metal pocket clip
- Blade length: 3-1/8 inches
- Overall length: 4-1/4 inches