Made with heavy duty components, the hand bulit Danner Corvallis Waterproof Composite Safety Toe work boot is a rugged boot that offers you uncomprimised quality and comfort. Tough enough for a hard days work, this Danner boot has a lightweight feel you'll love.
The Danner Corvallis Work boot is designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet. These Danner work boots provide features typically found on much heavier boots but still have the feel of an athletic shoe. The full grain brown leather upper and abrasion resistant toe and heel gives these safety toe boots superior durability. The Fatigue Fighter foot bed provides all day cushion and comfort in these brown waterproof boots. For work in even the most extreme conditions, the Danner 17602 Corvallis safety toe boot has a waterproof Gore-Tex liner that will keep your feet dry but still breathes. The Terra Force X platform provides these 5 inch work boots with lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue. For added protection, this Danner boot comes with a non metallic safety toe. Non-metallic safety toes give you all the protection of a steel to without the weight and it won't conduct heat or cold! All this means that these Danner boots are lightweight yet tough enough for any job. The Danner Corvallis Brown Leather Waterproof Safety Toe Work boot is a tough boot ready to work!
Terra Force X technology in these Danner boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall X-frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Ideal for working in a variety of environments.
Danner Corvallis Waterproof Composite Toe Workboot Features:
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- Terra Force platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90 degree heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5 inch height
- Lightweight at 53 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner 17602 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14
- Wide (EE) Width: 8-12, 13