This lightweight tactical jacket from Tru-Spec will keep you warm yet the flexible material is perfect for police, military, security, or anyone that needs a durable jacket they can move in easily.
Made from a flexible coyote brown fabric that is part nylon and part Spandex, this tactical jacket is lightweight and resists water and wind. The part Spandex material provides exceptional movement so you can use this water resistant jacket with ballistic vests or holstered firearms for a quick and easy draw every time. Lined with fleece for all day comfort and warmth, this water resistant soft shell jacket features Velcro style closures on the cuffs to ensure a secure fit. This water resistant soft shell tactical jacket features two waist pockets that zip close and are lined with mesh and two rear zip close pockets on the lower back. And for easy access to your belt, chest or shoulders, this soft shell jacket has side seam zippers on both sides. Get the warmth of fleece with the flexibility you need to get just about anything accomplished, order the Tru-Spec 24-7 Tactical Soft Shell Jacket today.
Tru-Spec 24-7 Coyote Brown Water Resistant Tactical Soft Shell Jacket Features:
- Constructed from a flexible nylon/Spandex blend material that is lightweight, water and wind resistant while providing enough stretch to allow the use of ballistic vests or holstered firearms.
- Zipper front closure with comfortable fleece lining through the collar
- Two angled waist pockets with hidden covered zipper closures and mesh lining
- Side seam zippers for easy access to belt or torso
- Velcro style fabric cuff closures
- One-hand cord lock waist drawstring
- Two shoulder loop patches
- Two rear zipper pockets on the lower back