The Danner Desert Mojave TFX Waterproof Military boots are made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain. This Danner boot comes equipped with a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner's patented, lightweight Terra Force X support system. Combine that with a Gore-Tex membrane, the ultimate in breathable waterproof protection, and you get a boot that gives you an edge in any environment.
A rough outer leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper on the Danner 26010 offers protection and toughness to handle the harsh and demanding realities of urban desert warfare. Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall x frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Order a pair of these rugged yet lightweight Danner 8 inch Military Boots here.
TFX Mojave Desert Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Terra Force X platform
- Full-grain leather upper with 1000 Denier nylon material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
- Extremely lightweight at only 43 oz
Danner 26010 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14
- Wide (EE): 8-12, 13