Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Danner Desert TFX Rough Out waterproof insulated boot is ready for any task.
This Danner Boot has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner's patented, lightweight Terra force X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable Gore-tex lining in the TFX Rough Out military boot is super comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability. These Danner boots feature 400 Gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation to provide warmth in cooler conditions. The Danner 26013 desert boot is approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall x frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Order these lightweight yet rugged Danner Waterproof 8 Inch Military Boots here.
TFX Rough Out Insulated Waterproof Desert Boot Features:
- Tan Rough Out, Full-Grain Leather Topped With a Breathable and Tear Resistant 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- 100% Waterproof Gore-tex Lining for Ultimate, Breathable Comfort
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Terra Force X Platform: Provides Durable Traction, Heel-To-Toe
- Energy Transfer, Side Support to Enhance Maneuverability, Protection From Arch Overwork and Fatigue
- Nylon Shank
- Danner Approach TFX Outsole - Rugged Acceleration, Braking and Traction
- Low Volume Profile With Serious Support and Comfort
- Meets AR 670-1 Requirements for Optional Wear
Danner 26013 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 6-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE): 6-12, 13, 14