This item is discontinued.
Beat the heat with the lightweight and comfortable design of the Danner Desert TFX Rough Out Hot Military Boots. These tan desert boots feature an extremely lightweight design and they weigh in at a miniscule 43 ounces. Approved for Optional Wear for the U.S. Army, the Danner 26014 Military Boots are ready for the most intense working conditions.
The Dri-Lex liner in the Danner TFX Rough Out Hot Boot wicks away moisture and lets air flow in, so your feet can work in cool comfort no matter how much sweating you're doing up top. The brown 1000 Denier nylon and Full Grain leather upper on these Danner Boots are both breathable and durable, the perfect combination for rough applications in heavy heat.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Get the lightweight Military approved Danner 8 inch TFX boots today.
TFX Rough Out Hot Desert Boot Features:
- Dri-Lex liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather.
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
- Lightweight at only 56 oz.
- 8" of support.
- This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
Danner 26014 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Wide (EE): 6-12,13, 14, 15