Get the support you need and the comfort you want without being weighed down with the Danner Desert Tan TFX Rough-Out Waterproof Military Boots. These Danner boots are super sturdy but feature a lightweight design so you can have comfort and durability in a single package.
The lightweight TFX outsole on the Danner 26016 Desert Boots keep you steady and strong in all types of conditions. The Rough Out leather upper makes the boots work-floor ready. The leather upper is combined with 1000 Denier nylon, making these military boots even more sturdy. Thanks to the waterproof Gore Tex lining your feet will stay dry and comfortable even in the worst weather. The lining is also breathable, so your feet won't break into a sweat. The Danner TFX Rough Out Waterproof boot is approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army, these boots are ready for the most intense work environments.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Walk lightly with durable support thanks to the Danner 26016 TFX Desert Military Boots. Order a pair of these waterproof military boots today.
TFX Rough Out Waterproof Desert Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8 inch height
- Lightweight at 58 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
Danner 26016 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 6-12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide (EE): 6-12, 13, 14