This item is discontinued.
Beat the heat with the lightweight and comfortable design of the Women's Danner Desert TFX Rough Out Hot Military Boots. These Ladies tan desert boots feature an extremely lightweight design and weigh in at a miniscule 43 ounces. Approved for Optional Wear for the U.S. Army, the Danner 26018 Military Boots are ready for the most intense working conditions.
The Dri-Lex liner in the Womens Danner TFX Rough Out Hot Boot wicks away moisture and lets air flow in, so your feet can work in cool comfort no matter how much sweating you're doing while on the job. The brown 1000 Denier nylon and Full Grain leather upper on these Danner Boots is both breathable and durable, making for the perfect combination in rough applications with heavy heat.
Terra Force X technology in these Ladies Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support. Order a pair of these lightweight Danner Womens Hot Military Boots here.
Ladies Rough Out Hot Desert Boot Features:
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8-inchch height
- Extremely lightweight at 50 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
Danner 26018 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured: