Get the support you need and the comfort you want without being weighed down with the Women's Danner Desert Tan TFX Rough-Out Waterproof Military Boots. These Ladies Danner boots are super sturdy but feature a lightweight design so you can have comfort and durability in a single package.
The lightweight TFX outsole on the Danner 26019 Desert Boots keep you steady and strong on all types of surfaces. The Rough Out leather upper makes the women's waterproof boots work-floor ready. The leather upper is combined with 1000 Denier nylon, making these womens military boots incredibly sturdy. Thanks to the waterproof Gore Tex lining your feet will stay dry and comfortable even in the worst weather. The lining is also breathable, so your feet won't break into a sweat.
The Women's Danner TFX Rough Out Waterproof boots are approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army. These ladies waterproof boots are ready for the most intense work environments. Walk lightly with durable support thanks to the Danner 26019 TFX Desert Military Boots. Order a pair of the Danner Women's Waterproof Military Boots here.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support.
Ladies Rough Out Waterproof Desert Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
- This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
- Extremely lightweight at only 43 oz.
Danner 26019 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured: