This item is discontinued.
Built to serve, the USA-made Danner 8 inch Desert Acadia waterproof boot is ready for any challenge. These tan military boots have a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior giving it rugged durability. A waterproof Gore-Tex liner in the Danner Arcadia Desert boot provides you with breathable, waterproof protection. The Danner 26020 military boot features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram Sierra outsole that matches the color of our tan rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. Danners famous stitchdown construction gives this desert boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Whether you're crossing rough terrain working in the concrete jungle, these 8 inch Danner Boots are perfect for you.
Arcadia Waterproof Desert Boot Features:
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Sierra outsole
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inch of support and stability.
- 67 oz.
Danner 26020 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Narrow Width (B): 3-16
- Medium Width (D): 3-16
- Wide (EE): 3-16
- Super Wide (EEEE):: 3-14
- Women's Medium: 4-10, 11
- Women's Wide: 4-10, 11