This item is discontinued.
The USA-made Danner 8 inch Desert Acadia insulated waterproof boot is built to serve and ready for any challenge. These tan military boots have a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior giving it rugged durability. A waterproof Gore-Tex liner in the Danner Arcadia Desert boot provides you with breathable, waterproof protection. The insulated Danner 26024 military boot features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram Sierra outsole that matches the color of our tan rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. Danners famous stitchdown construction gives this desert boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. In addition these tan military boots have 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation that offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates. Whether you're crossing rough terrain working in the concrete jungle, these 8 inch Danner Boots are perfect for you. Proudly made in America.
Arcadia Waterproof Insulated Desert Boot Features:
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Sierra outsole
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inch of support and stability.
- 67 oz.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation
Danner 26024 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Narrow Width (B): 3-16
- Medium Width (D): 3-16
- Wide (EE): 3-16
- Super Wide (EEEE):: 3-14
- Women's Medium: 4-10, 11
- Women's Wide: 4-10, 11