The Danner Marine 8 inch Waterproof Military Boot is made in the USA, U.S.M.C. certified and built to serve. This Danner Desert Boot constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for comfort. The Vibram outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer this Danner boot maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
The Danner 26025 waterproof military boots are lined in waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex providing you with excellent comfort and protection from the elements. Since they lace to the toe, these military boots provide a better fit and support and thanks to Danner's famous stitchdown construction, you get a more stable platform and superior durability as well. These Danner waterproof Marine boots feature the Marine Corps Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and on the heel and is approved by the USMC for optional wear. Order the American made military boots online today.
8 inch Marine Waterproof Military Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 74 oz
Danner 26025 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Narrow Width (B): 3-16
- Medium Width (D): 3-16.5
- Wide (EE): 3-16.5
- Super Wide (EEEE):: 3-16
- Women's Medium: 4-10, 11
- Women's Wide: 4-10, 11