The Tru-Spec Navy 1/4 inch zip Fleece Job Shirt was designed to provide firefighters with all day warmth and comfort. No drip, no melt heat resistant fabric means this fleece job shirt can be worn under your turnout gear. This easy to wear pull over firemans fleece is perfect to wear in the station.
Tru-Spec job fleece meets the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1975 standards on station uniforms for firefighters, first responders and EMTs. This fire department fleece shirt is made from Cordura Nyco fleece fabric. Cordura Nyco fleece is soft yet resists tears, making it durable and long lasting. And since this fabric is heat resistant, it won't melt or drip so it's perfect to wear under your gear or on its own while you're in the station. This shirt features a 1/4 inch zipper closure on the chest in addition to knit cuff and interior pockets and comes in dark navy blue. Get the brand trusted by public safety and first responders, order this Tru-Spec No Drip No Melt Fleece Firefighters Job Shirt for comfort inside the station or under your gear.
Tru-Spec Navy 1/4 inch zip Fleece Job Shirt Features:
- Constructed from a unique 78 percent cotton / 22 percent Cordura Nyco nylon fleece fabric that is no melt, no drip
- Perfect for lounging around the station or on a call underneath your turnout gear
- Pullover design with standard collar
- Quarter front zipper closure that zipps to the bottom of the collar
- Long sleeves
- 1 inch x 1 inch knit cuffs