The Sting Knife from Columbia River Knife and Tool is designed by world famous knife maker A.G. Russell. This rugged fixed blade knife comes complete with a custom Cordura Zytel sheath and is a multipurpose one-piece utility knife that is just about indestructible.
Did we say indestructible? We did! Hot forging is the reason the CRKT Sting is so tough you won't believe it! This fixed blade knife begins life as an ordinary blank of 1050 carbon steel, similar to the alloy used in traditional Samurai swords, which is then hot forged and then precision ground into final shape. The knife makers at CRKT then apply a black non-reflective powder coat finish to resist corrosion.
The spear point blade on the CRKT 2020 Sting Knife features two Razor-Sharp cutting edges. The integral handle on this tactical knife is contoured to fit the bare or gloved hand nicely and provides heft and balance, with thumb detents for grip. A large lanyard hole is provided, allowing the use of a wrist lanyard, or carry as a neck knife.
The Columbia River Knife and Tool Sting tactical knife is one tough tool ready for any challenge.
CRKT 2020 Sting Fixed Blade Tactical Knife Features:
- Multipurpose one-piece utility knife that is just about indestructible
- Black powdercoat finish
- Double edge spear point blade
- Includes cordura/zytel sheath
- Blade material: 1050,52-55 hrc steel
- Blade length: 3.197 inch
- Blade thickness: .137 inch
- Handle: hot forged 1050 carbon steel
- Overall length of knife: 6.85 inch
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Sheath material: cordura/zytel
- Sheath dimensions: 6.5 inch l x 2.125 inch w
- Weight: 1.2 oz without straps, 2.4 oz with straps