Keep your feet warm and safe while operating equipment and other tasks this winter with these insulated safety toe boots. When it comes to winter work boots Lacrosse is a great answer to your needs. The Lacrosse Safety Pac Waterproof Insulated Boots are great boots for work or everyday way this winter.
Lacrosse has combined a quality winter boot with the protection of a tough, non-metallic safety toe boot giving you all the benefits of a steel toe but won't transmit cold as steel or alloy. The full-grain waterproof black leather upper is lined with a full 1000 grams of Thinsulate insulation and Hyper-Dri waterproof breathable material. With 1000 grams of insulation, your feet are sure to stay warm in any cold weather conditions. This waterproof safety toe boot has an abrasion resistant rand to provide you with extra protection and durability. Don't settle for boots that don't give your feet the protection they deserve, order these Larcrosse Boots online today!
Lacrosse 367225 Safety Pac 1000 Insulated Boot Features
- Indoor/outdoor cold use capability
- Designed for equipment operation
- 1000 Grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Non-metallic safety toe
- Lightweight PU coated EVA midsole
- Hyper-Dri waterproof lining
- Fiberglass shank for lightweight support
- Non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM f2413-05 m i/75 c/75 eh standards
- 10 inch high boot protection
- 3.4 lbs. per boot
Lacrosse Boots: Safety Pac 1000 Insulated Boot Sizes
7 to 14 Medium