Patterned after the popular Danner 453 hiking boot, the Danner 453 Waterproof Steel Toe work boots combine the athletic performance of a hiker with work boot toughness. Perfect for extra protection on job sites or while hiking or camping, these sharp Danner safety toe hikers are a great choice.
The Terra Force support system and Approach TFX outsole keeps these safety toe boots light and comfortable while providing outstanding traction. Rich, full-grain leather construction on the Danner 37500 work boots offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions. Combined with a breathable Gore-Tex waterproof lining means you'll be comfortable all day long. The steel safety toe gives you solid protection for your feet and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. For added durability, the Danner 453 safety toe boot includes a scuff-proof toe cap to prevent the wear and tear normally seen on work boots. Athletic feel and the rugged quality you expect makes this Danner boot great for any work site. Order a pair of these brown steel toe work boots online.
Terra Force X technology in these steel toe work boots are designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support.
Danner 453 Waterproof Safety Toe Workboot Features:
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather upper
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 5.5 inch height
- 53 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Danner 37500 Work Boots Sizes Manufactured: Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15 Wide (EE) Width: 8-12, 13