This Marathon Navigator wrist watch is designed to the highest standards of watches used for high altitude work, including piloting, parachute, and law enforcement. The Marathon Navigator can withstand water pressures up to 6 atmospheres (200 feet)! The black face of this high altitude analog wrist watch features 12 and 24 hour dials, depending on your preference for standard or military timekeeping. The luminous hand and hour markings are self illuminated by tritium tubes, so you can always know what time it is, even if you can't see your surroundings. The stop second high torque movement allows you to be sure of the time down to the very second. Featured on this wrist watch is a bi-directional time zone ring, as well as a date display between the 3 and 4 o'clock positions on the watch face. The case of this Marathon analog watch measures 1 and 11/16 inches, and made of a high impact fibershell material that withstands high amounts of pressure without damage. The watch comes with a nylon mil-spec strap that is long enough to fit over your law enforcement uniform. Both the nylon watch band and the watch case are made in accordance with the highest standards of quality and durability, and with purchase comes with a 2-year warranty.
Marathon Navigator Water Proof Watch Features:
- Intended Use: High altitude, Pilot/parachute - Law enforcement
- Bi-Directional Time Zone Ring
- Analogue dial with 2 time scale
- Date between the 3 and 4 o'clock position
- Water resistant to 6 atm. (200 feet)
- Stop Second (hack) high torque movement
- Fibreshell high impact waterpoof and dustproof case with stainless steel engraved back. Hesalite Crystal forgives excessive external pressure changes.
- Case size 1 11/16 inch or 42.8625mm
- Black face features both 12- and 24-hour dials, with luminous hands and hour markings, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Luminous Features are indicated by self lighting tritium tubes
- This watch is made in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G Type III, Class 1
- This watch comes with black nylon mil-spec strap (Xtra long to fit over uniform). This strap is manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type III
- Two year warranty through Marathon