Danner 7 inch ICH Hiker - Tan
The American made Danner ICH 7 inch Tan Hiker is a tough boot designed with an improved Combat Hiker heel and ankle so you'll be able to stand your ground under any type of conditions.
This Danner boot features a 100 percent waterproof breathable Gore-tex lining beneath a layer of durable, full-grain nubuck leather. The tough waterproof nubuck leather upper on these tan Danner hiker boots protect against abrasions and tears, and a full perimeter rubber band adds an additional layer of protection. For superior traction across a wide range of terrain, these Danner boots have an aggressively lugged Vibram Bifida outsole. The Danner ICH is ready to go no matter what the terrain or weather. Proudly made in the USA. Order these American made boots online.
Danner 7 inch Waterproof Hiking Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Speed laces and lace-to-toe design for a secure fit
- 360 degree abrasion resistant rand stands up to extreme terrains
- Added heel and ankle support strap for increased control
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Vibram Bifida outsole provides natural movement for the foot. The thrust, grip and brake areas are characterized by different shaped lugs positioned according to the most recent biomechanical concepts.
- Fiberglass shank
- 7 inc height
- 54 oz weight
- Medium Width: 3-16
- Wide: 3-16
- Extra Wide: 3-16