The Silva Ranger 515 Compass is the ultimate tool in regards to precision and accuracy. The Ranger 515 CL features several tools to make your adventure as smooth as possible, including a clinometer that allows you to measure angles of inclination, an ap magnifier, luminous points, and a slipt-sighting mirror, allowing you to accurately nagivate to your target point. The sighting compass has several scales to make your travels simple no matter what sort of map you're using. Also, the Ranger CLQ uses quandrant graduations, and weighs just 2.4 ounces. The directional compass has a cover clip and a lanyard for secure attachment to your travel backpack and performs accurately under even the harshest weather conditions.
Sighting Compass Features:
- For the Ultimate in Precision Sighting, look no further than our Ranger CL Compass
- Known to perform under the most demanding conditions, it has features like a split-sighting mirror, so you get superior accuracy when navigating on distant landmarks.
- 1:24,000, 1:25,000, and 1:50,000 Scales Make Plotting quick and easy no matter which type of topographic map you're using.
- Also, there are 1/20-inch and millimeter rules for mapping and silicone feet for map girpping
- You can easily set the geared declination from the bottom of the compass, because the declination is facing you when you use the gear screw
- The bezel and grip are also convenient and easy to use. The clinometer lets you measure angles of inclination
- Other added benefits Include: A ap magnifier, luminous points, cover clip and lanyard with adjustable slider and screwdriver. 2 degree graduations
- The Ranger CLQ utilizes quadrant graduations N(0 degrees); E(90 degrees); S(0 degrees); W(90 degrees).
- 4 inches by 2.5 inches
- Weight: 2.4 oz.