The Basic Issue Steel Toe Combat Boot is a great black leather boot, that can be used for work or play. This steel toe boot meets standard ANSI Mi/75, C/75 requirements, so your toes will be protected. The oil resistant rubber outsole will help prevent slipping so you can stay on your feet. A steel shank offers added support. Even if you don't need these combat boots for work, they can be worn as fashion boots. These combat boots are a perfect way to make a statement and a great compliment to military inspired clothing trends. Whether you need a safety toe boot for work or just want a combat style boot for everyday wear these steel toe black boots are for you. Order your Basic Issue Steel Toe Black Combat Boots today!
Basic Issue Black Steel Toe Combat Boot Features:
- Top Grain Cowhide Leather
- Steel Toe
- Regular Width - "EE"
- 9 Inch height
- Good Year Welt
- Upper Leather: Top Grain Cowhide Leather Upper
- Eyelet: 18 Paris Black Made In Aluminum per Pair
- Steel Toe Meet Standard ANSI Mi/75, C/75 Requirements
- Shank: Steel Shank
- Cushion: Foam Coated PU
- Outsole: Rubber Oil Resistant
- Polyamide Fiber Thread Stitching
- Regular width is a EE to leave room for adding nice thick insoles
- Sizes 5-11,12,13