Made right here in the USA, the Danner 51490 Rivot Desert Tan Military boot is built with Danner's own lightweight TFX platform. To keep this desert boot light weight, it's made with a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with a space frame webbing design that also helps increase motion. 360 degree pivot point lug pattern on the Vibram sole of these Danner boots allow for quick pivotal movements in all directions, because in battle motion is your best weapon. The state of the art spacer mesh dispels heat vapors while allowing heat from inside the boot to escape, keeping you cool in the face of battle. Face any challenge and cover any terrain with the Danner Rivot Military Desert Boots! This Danner boot meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear, so you can stay comfortable even while serving your country. Proudly made in America. Order these American made military boots online.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support.
Rivot TFX Desert Boot Features:
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- State of the art Spacer Mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuos airflow
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- Terra Force X platform
- Vibram Rivot TFX outsole
- Medium Width (D): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Wide (EE): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16