This item is discontinued.
The Magnum Cobra 8.0 8-inch insulated waterproof uniform boot is a high-cut tactical boot with a rugged leather and nylon upper, as well as a high-traction outsole. This Magnum boot features non-metallic composite hardware that makes it durable and airport friendly withough the weight. Revolutionary Ion Mask technology makes this boot highly waterproof, keeping you dry and comfortable. For warmth, this Magnum boot features 400 grams of thinsulate insulation, great for the cooler months. The composite shank in this black tactical boot delivers lightweight support, while the M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam relieves foot strain.
The Magnum 5381 Cobra 8.0 Tactical Boot features Ion Mask technology. Ion-Mask was originally developed for military clothing and designed to combat chemical agents. This award winning technology provides ultra protective surface enhancement that offers truly groundbreaking benefits. This breakthrough in surface enhancement works at a molecular (nano) level. Applied inside a plasma chamber, the ion-mask treatment binds invisibly to the Magnum boot's surface and fibers, resulting in extraordinary benefits to the end user, without affecting the look, feel or 'breathability' of the boot. When it comes to waterproofing, ion-mask is a quantum leap forward in performance.
Magnum Cobra 8.0 8-inch Black Waterproof Tactical Boot Features:
- Leather / 900 denier nylon upper with polyurethane tongue and collar
- ion-mask nano-technology surface enhancement
- 400 grams of thinsulate insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Tested and certified to EN 20347:2004 safety standard
- Blucher lacing system for better fit adjustment
- Durable non-metallic composite hardware
- Abrasion-resistant heel kick panel
- M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam
- Composite shank for support without the weight
- High traction, slip-resistant outsole
Cobra 8.0 Insulated Black Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width 7-12,13,14,15
- Wide Width 8-12,13,14,15