This item is discontinued.
Seam Grip is and amazing, award-winning repair adhesive that can keep you dry in any weather. The seam repair glue from McNett permanently seals the seams on your tent, pack and rainwear. Seam Grip can repair rips, tears and holes in your gear, too. This seam sealer is your all-purpose liquid tool in a tube. With McNett Seam Grip, anyone can be a master of gear repair. Ideal for on uncoated and polyurethane coated fabrics.
Long considered the industry standard, Seam Grip was awarded the prestigious Editors? Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002.Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip seam sealer offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage.
McNett 1 ounce Seam Grip Seam Sealer Features:
- Unique urethane formula
- Flexible-stretches with 100% memory
- Seals the seams on tents, tarps, backpacks & rainwear
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
- Washable & unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- One tube seals the critical seams on an average 2-person tent
- Includes brush applicator
- Ideal for: nylon, vinyl, polyester, breathable waterproof fabrics, cotton, neoprene, leather, rubber, pvc, polyurethane pack cloth, canvas, wood, metal, ceramic and more!