Turn any water bottle with a straw into a filtered water bottle. Simply attach the water filter to the existing straw and get a purified drink every time. This tactical water purification filter is perfect for any outdoor adventure or indoor work out session. Designed to filter out any harmful chemicals or bacteria, the Aquamira filter doesn't just clean the water it makes it taste better. The McNett Aquamira Tactical Water Bottle Filter will filter up to 100 gallons of water, equal to 400 bottles!
The Aquamira filter systems uses the torturous path method of filtration, designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters. The tiny intricate pathways in the filter trap 99.9 percent of harmful Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and other pathogens, including waterborne insect larvae and many bacteria such as E. Coli. The activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste while Miraguard Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media. Miraguard does not protect users against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
Aquamira Water Purification Filter Features:
- Converts any water bottle with a straw into a filter bottle bottle not included
- Easy to use: simply attach to existing water bottle straw see instructions on packaging
- Long lasting and economical: filters up to 100 gallons
- Environmentally safe and friendly: reduces waste by re-using water bottle, equal to 400 bottles of bottled water
- BPA free
- Aquamira filtration technology: tested and certified to remove >99.9% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts
- Activated coconut shell carbon: reduces waterborne chemicals, improves taste, and eliminates offensive odors
- Miraguard antimicrobial technology: suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Miraguard does not protect users against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other diseases causing organisms