This item is discontinued.
Stay dry in wet situation with the Basic Issue Generation II Black Waterproof Breathable Parka. This camouflage military parka is made from 100 percent nylon taslon. The HYVAT construction in this rugged rain jacket is a special 3 layer fabric that insulates, is waterproof, gives protection against the wind, cold, moisture infiltration, evaporation, and promotes ventilation. This military rain coat is perfect for hunting and camping trips or to just wear on a rainy day.
Woodland Camouflage Rain Coat Features:
- Hyvat - is a special 3 layer fabric that insulates, is waterproof, gives protection against wind, protection from the cold, moisture infiltration, evaporation, and promotes ventilation.
- Proprietary three-layer configuration incorporates two different microporous layers.
- Specially treated base fabric for durable water repellency
- Layer 1 - foam layer with minuscule micropores improves waterproofing, and durability
- Layer 2 - regularly configure micropores increase moisture permeability
- Layer 3 - smaller pores in the resin surface enhance waterproofing, strengthen coating surface and inhibit dew condensation.