This item is discontinued.
Stay dry in wet situation with the Basic Issue Military Gen I Waterproof Breathable Trousers. These military rain pants are made from 100 percent nylon taslon. The Hyvat construction in these waterproof pants is a special 3 layer fabric that insulates, is waterproof, gives protection against wind, cold, moisture infiltration, evaporation, and promotes ventilation. These camouflage waterproof military pants are perfect for your next camping or hiking trip or to just wear on a rainy day.
Woodland Camo Waterproof Rain Pants Features:
- Hyvat - is a special 3 layer fabric that insulates, is waterproof, gives protection against wind, protection from the cold, moisture infiltration, evaporation, and promotes ventilation.
- Proprietary three-layer configuration incorporates two different microporous layers.
- Specially treated base fabric for durable water repellency
- Layer 1 - ''foam'' layer with minuscule micropores improves waterproofing, and durability
- Layer 2 - regularly configure micropores increase moisture permeability
- Layer 3 - smaller pores in the resin surface enhance waterproofing, strengthen coating surface and inhibit dew condensation.