The Asek Survival Knife System is top of the line and proudly made in the United States! This is the one and only survival knife chosen by the U.S. Army to be included in its air warrior equipment system. Along with the knife you get a sheath and strap with the Army ACU digital print and a cutter multi-tool. The blade of this military style knife has a serrated edge and saw back on the spine and is made of .1875 inch thick 1095 carbon steel with a zinc phosphate finish to inhibit rust. The sheath included with your purchase is flame retardant with a Kydex insert and the strap cutter multi-tool is made of high strength machined aluminum which will not melt or shatter no matter what environments you find yourself working in. Don't hesitate to buy this Asek Survival Knife System today!
ACU Digital Asek Survival Knife System Features:
- One & Only Survival/Egress Knife Chosen By The U.S. Army To Be Included In Its Air Warrior Equipment System
- System Includes Knife, Sheath & Strap Cutter Multi Tool
- Knife Blade Is Made Of .1875" Thick 1095 Carbon Steel With Zinc phosphate Finish To Inhibit Rust.
- The Blade Also Has A Serrated Edge & Saw Teeth On The Spine
- Total Length Of Knife Including Handle Is 10.25" (Blade Is 5")
- Hardness Rc 50-54
- One Piece Molded Handle With Spear Holes
- Insulated Handle Is Molded Over The Guard
- Lanyard Hole & Glass Breaker On Butt Cap
- The Nylon Sheath Is Flame Retardant And Includes A Kydex Insert, Two Leg Protectors And Straps
- Behind The Knife Is A Strap Cutter Multi Tool. The Handle Is Made Of High Strength Machined Aluminum Which Will Not Melt Or Shatter.
- The Strap Cutter Blade Is Replaceable.
- It Also Has Two Oxygen Valve And Shackle Wrenches Along With A Lanyard & Bead For Easy Locating.
- Nsn For System: 1095-01-530-0833
- Nsn For Strap Cutter Multitool: 4240-01-547-5933
- Us Made