These ASP Tactical handcuffs provide you with a major advance in both the design and construction of wrist restraints. Designed for police and security, these handcuffs features frame geometry that is the result of extensive computer modeling and analysis. The strength potential of these handcuffs have been maximized through the use of an interlocking, unitized frame. Stainless steel construction and a flat bow section make these tactical cuffs extremely durable and provide single movement application that prevents slippage on the wrist. Built with heat treated stainless steel double locks that work with any universal handcuff key, these ASP handcuffs have keyway and double-lock channels on both sides of each handcuff with a yellow indicator that alerts you if the handcuffs are not double locked.
Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP) is the largest manufacturer of Tactical Batons and Tactical Handcuffs in the world. Don't settle for less, make sure you get the best! order these Tactical Handcuffs online today!
Black Tactical Handcuffs from ASP Feature:
- Stainless steel forged frames overmolded with ordinance grade polymer makes these handcuffs high strength but light in weight.9 oz.
- High contact conical bow with flat surface applies easily and fits a wide range of wrist sizes
- Keyway on each side of cuff so keyway always faces out
- Lock turns in one direction to unlock single and double locks
- Red indicator is reminder to engage double lock
- Ultra smooth ratchet action with 20 deep set teeth for secure hold