Benchmade Mangus Flat Grind Utility Butterfly Knife - 53
This item is discontinued.
Benchmade knives have been the one of the leaders in inovation and craftsmanship since they set up shop in Clackamas, Oregon in 1990. The Benchmade 53 offers a completely unique bearing system, never before seen in a butterfly knife. The bearing system allows for s smooth and fast handle rotation for the Benchmade Mangus. This unique Bali-Song knife also has a flat grinded blade not usually seen in tradition butterfly knifes.
Benchmade Mangus Flat Grind Utility Butterfly Knife - 53 Features:
- Blade Length : 3.15"
- Blade Thickness : 0.140"
- Handle Thickness : 0.600"
- Blade Material : D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness : 60-62HRC
- Blade Style : Flat Grind Utility
- Weight : 3.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Silver
- Lock Mechanism: Bali-Song
- Overall Length: 7.82"
- Closed Length: 4.67"