This item is discontinued.
Benchmade Mangus Flat Grind Utility Butterfly Knife - 53
Benchmade knives have been the one of the leaders in inovation and craftsmanship since they set up shop in Clackamas, Oregon in 1990. The Benchmade 53 offers a completely unique bearing system, never before seen in a butterfly knife. The bearing system allows for s smooth and fast handle rotation for the Benchmade Mangus. This unique Bali-Song knife also has a flat grinded blade not usually seen in tradition butterfly knifes.
Benchmade Mangus Flat Grind Utility Butterfly Knife - 53 Features:
- Blade Length : 3.15"
- Blade Thickness : 0.140"
- Handle Thickness : 0.600"
- Blade Material : D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness : 60-62HRC
- Blade Style : Flat Grind Utility
- Weight : 3.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Silver
- Lock Mechanism: Bali-Song
- Overall Length: 7.82"
- Closed Length: 4.67"