Columbia Womens Ice Maiden Black Winter Boots
This item is discontinued.
The Columbia Ice Maiden Winter boot is one stylish snow boot for stylish ladies. This womens winter boot from Columbia Sportswear is designed to keep you warm and look good while doing it. The uppers on the Ice Maiden ladies boots are made with black waterproof leather with advanced Omni shield repellency technology that not only repels water but prevents staining too! 200 grams of Omni-Heat insulation rated down to -25 degrees fahrenheit will keep you warm even in the worst conditions. For comfort and support, these Columbia boots have a cushioning EVA midsole and non marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole with winter specific lug tread. And who can resist that classic fur collar? Clunky, ugly snow boots are a thing of the past thanks to the ladies Columbia Ice Maiden Winter boots.
The Columbia Omni-Grip Outsole lets you hold tight on any terrain. This multi-traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, providing sure footed confidence for any activity.
Ladies Columbia Ice Maiden Snow Boot Features:
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Faux Fur collar with soft fleece lining
- 200 grams of Omni-heat insulation rated -25F/-32C
- Molded EVA footbed
- Molded nylon shank for torsional rigidity and support
- Non-marking Omni-grip rubber compound
- Winter specific lug tread pattern for maximum traction
Columbia BL1512-010 Winter Boot Sizes Manufactured: