If you enjoy the great outdoors and trekking through the woods, then this is the knife for you. Designed for bushcrafting the Bushslore Fixed Blade is built with lightweight, durable materials. The handle on this bushcraft knife is made of a micarta fiberglass composite material and has an ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand. This handle is super lightweight and super durable, perfect for everyday carry. Measuring at just over 4 inches, the blade on this knife is great for woodland use, and is made with strong high carbon steel with a blasted satin finish. Stay prepared for whatever the great outdoors throws at you, order the Bushslore Micarta Handle Fixed Blade Knife online today!
Micarta Handle Fixed Blade Bushslore Knife Features:
- Condor Tool & Equipment part # - ctk232-4.3hcm
- Blade material - 1075 high carbon steel
- Blade finish - blasted satin finish
- Handle - micarta / fiberglass composite
- Sheath material - hand crafted welted leather
- Blade length - 4 5/16"
- Blade thickness - 1/8"
- Overall knife length - 9 5/16"