These are real Military issue...These boots are first-run however, due to a USMC issue, you save big! These American made boots retail around $340.00. You SAVE BIG! Called the "R.A.T." for "Rugged All Terrain."
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corp, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) got its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available.
Our stock is limited so please call to order. Please note: Because these boots are military surplus, they carry no warranty explicit or implicit and may not be returned once worn.
RAT Boots Feature:
- Uppers are premium, durable, full-grain leather, topped with breathable, tear-resistant 1,000-denier nylon
- Vibram 360 outsole with advanced lug design with Dri Ice technology to remain flexible and traction-ready even in extreme cold
- Polyurethane-coated leather reinforcing over heel and toe for extra durability
- Speed-lace system for quick, secure fit
- Highly durable moisture-wicking lining
- Quick-draining medial vent holes
- Fiberglass shank for solid support.
- Weight: approximately 33 ounces.
The USMC insignia on the boot has been defaced for public usage (a bar through the heel EGA logo).